Monday, July 4, 2011

stragler pictures...

*These are some other pictures that I wasn’t able to put up from last Friday… our power has been out for a couple of days!


*Anitha showing off the little origami basket that she made out of mango leaves (I call her my “little monkey” now because she is always hugging you and climbing all over you :))



*It was my “families” turn to clean the bathrooms each night this past week! Yea for bucket showers and squatters!



*Nashanthi (in the pink) is a very quiet girl, but one of the sweetest. All of her work is done very neatly and carefully...she is also one of the most polite :)




*I had the chance to “teach” another painting class! Luckily the paint ended up being washable because it was EVErywhere!!!


*Sponsers… she was so excited to show me the letters and the pictures of her sponsors… they pay about thrity dollars a month to help her get through school and will send them pictures and letters all of the time! A lot of the kids love their sponsors like they were their own family! -- not all of the children have sponsor though...

No comments:

Post a Comment